Well, not posting shows that life has been pretty busy! To update you on my past 4-5 months:
1. Started my 5th year of teaching and my kids are great this year (knock on wood).
2. I have one more semester of grad school left....if I pass my thesis (crossing my fingers).
3. I broke my wrist playing flag football at my school....awesome (actually very frustrating, first broken bone.)
4. I have enjoyed going to Park City about every 6 weeks to stay at the Canyons resort for teacher meetings....it's been a nice get a way.
5. My oldest brother moved to Norway....long ways away.
6. My car (Silvia) got side swiped by a Jordan school district bus, with 5 Jordan school district teachers in my car (don't worry, the district paid for that, and my wrist too...meaning I have cost my school district an extra $5,000 this year!
7. My salary was unfrozen after 4 years...YAHOO!
8. Found out I will be getting a student teacher for 3rd quarter!
9. I have enjoyed going to quite a few concerts of all sorts.
10. The true heartbreaker...I lost my dear grandmother. The only grandparent I know and my emotions were strong. Bottom line is, I realized how blessed I was to be her granddaughter, and to have the knowledge I can be with her again one day. Love her and miss her dearly!
I'm looking forward to Christmas break and hope to update sooner next time:)
LIFE IS GOOD:)
My dad had to teach my niece Halle her roots. She is petting the horses in our field, she liked them 'til they got too close! You can see my dad thinks it's pretty fun to watch her get nervous. She love's grandpa's animals though! She kept reaching for him all day to take her outside!
This guy is amazing! My awesome friend got me a ticket to see him perform at the KBUL studio, there were only about 30 of us there and I sat front and center and his voice was amazing! Watch for him, he is an up and coming country singer and he rocks!!! And if you can see he gave me a personalized autograph and it TOTALLY made my day! Whew! I was star struck!