Wow, how the year flies when you are keeping busy! Some things that have happened to me in the past few months are:
1. Got a student teacher in my classes and he is doing great with the kids.
2. Wrote my thesis, turned it in (felt so good) now I am just waiting for my defense.
3. Have been going down to Park City and Provo a lot for a school program I am in called Jordan Associate Program
4. I am one of the teachers over Snow Blitz at my school and have enjoyed going night skiing.
5. Hanging out with family and friends.
6. Dinner Dates
7. Pinteresting...I love Pinterest
8. Learning some new gluten free recipes.
9. Got my concealed weapon permit
10. Am currently reading "To kill a mockingbird" and I am loving it.
Anyway, life is great I really can't complain. The winter made a snowy commute this year, but luckily I carpool with a lot of fun people so it keeps my stress levels down.
Hopefully I graduate from Weber State with my Master's degree in April, and I will post some pictures of that.
Here is one of my favorite thoughts (so glad I love working in the education world!):
"Your work is going to fill a LARGE part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. The only way to do great work is to love what you do." -Steve Jobs
Ready for Spring so I can go running outside again! (Steamboat Springs, CO)
My dad had to teach my niece Halle her roots. She is petting the horses in our field, she liked them 'til they got too close! You can see my dad thinks it's pretty fun to watch her get nervous. She love's grandpa's animals though! She kept reaching for him all day to take her outside!
This guy is amazing! My awesome friend got me a ticket to see him perform at the KBUL studio, there were only about 30 of us there and I sat front and center and his voice was amazing! Watch for him, he is an up and coming country singer and he rocks!!! And if you can see he gave me a personalized autograph and it TOTALLY made my day! Whew! I was star struck!