Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cruisin and Springtime....





So it has been a while since I posted! A lot has happened to me....the big thing is I went on a Western Caribbean Cruise! I went with some friends in February, took an entire week off of school and everything but it was very well worth it! We hit the Cayman Islands, Honduras, Cozumel, Mexico, and the Bahamas. We had a blast swimming, snorkeling, and laying out in the sun. We all agreed that Cozumel was our favorite spot because we rented mope-heads and drove the length of the island and it was beautiful! The week went by way too fast...but now that Utah is KIND OF starting to get warmer it's better here. My students are into their 4th quarter so that means school is almost out. And I start up my masters classes again at the beginning of May....only this time I am going through Weber State instead of SUU (Yes, it is my 5th college...I have become the expert transfer student, but I wouldn't recommend the stress to anyone). Anyway, I am looking forward to springtime and being outside more.....can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!! I'm glad you had a good time. I'm still jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your trip! Good luck on your next semester of classes! That's a lot of work to teach and go to school at the same time, but I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete