Monday, July 26, 2010

Plans for this week.........

>Today and tomorrow and I chillin' at my brother Brady's house to be here while they get new tile and carpet. It's nice because I just need to be here in case they need anything so it's pretty relaxing. I will tell you this though, if you ever plan on re-tiling, think again! My brother and his wife have gone through hell and back getting up all the tile so through them I have learned I will Never re-tile unless I am super rich and I pay someone to take it all up (which being a teacher prob. isn't happening). Just thought I could save you guys a huge headache by telling you this.
Wednesday---My parents are going on an Alaskan cruise and I get to take them to the airport while being green with envy! I am excited for them though. With my dad being a rancher they are just finally started to travel a bit and they deserve an Alaskan cruise, I will just miss talking to them on the phone since I talk to my momma everyday!
Thursday----Haircut! Finally, my hair is in desperate need of getting thinned, I am slowly bringing back the 80's poof right now! It is not a pretty sight!
Friday------Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum concert with friends......YAY!
Sat.---Go down to E-town and water mom and dad's lawn (since dad's main concern about leaving is getting dry spots on the lawn, we will see what we can do...)
All in all, I realize I need to enjoy my last week of July! It is going by so, so fast!

5 comments:

  1. An Alaskan Cruise! How fun! Especially since it's so hot right now in Utah that sounds very refreshing. I would be jealous too! My parents have just started traveling too and it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're a busy woman! I bet your family is so glad to have such a willing sister and daughter to help out! Soooo jealous that you get to go to Tim McGraw. Dang girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, did you ever find out which cruise line they're sailing on? Just curious...
    Sounds like you're having a fun summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum?!?!?!?! I am sooooooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear how Roger liked the cruise!!! That's so exciting!! I'm jealous too!!! I hope to see you at the Tim McGraw and Lady A concert!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited!! Let's hang out soon!!!

    ReplyDelete