Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kids say the funniest things....

So this happened back in the fall but I kept forgetting to post it and every time I see my little niece who said this I think of it. So last fall my niece Karli was looking at one of my bling bling fake rings. She asked me if it was my wedding ring and I quizzed her who am I married to? And then she proceeded to say "well Why don't you get married?" just like it was no big deal. Then, my four year old niece gave me dating advice "well, Christy all you have to do is find a boy that likes you, then you can get married and have babies!". I responded, because I knew that my bro and sister in law were listening "why didn't I think of that!". That s all, I just need to find a boy that likes me, who cares If he is a homeless man on the street as long as he likes me right!!! Anyway, I love kids perspective on dating, maybe in twelve years when it is her turn to date I will throw here that line.......

3 comments:

  1. Haha! How innocent she still is :)Hope you're having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that is awesome! I wish the process was that easy! You can tell her that her aunt is holding out for the best of the best, because her aunt is that great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! I had kids at school tell me that I just needed to chase a boy on the playground...then he'd like me...then we could get married, have a sleep-over and have a baby! Kids sure are funny.

    ReplyDelete