It is almost Christmas and I can hardly wait! I have finished my final for my masters class, so now I just need to count down the school days. The students get really hyper this time of year and us teachers don't have a lot of patience so it is not the best combination:) I have most of my Christmas shopping done so I am excited about that. I went and saw the lights last night with friends, and I am going to Kurt Bestor's Christmas concert on Saturday. I am really excited! Some things I am looking forward to over the break.....
1. Not having to wake up at 5:30 a.m!
2. Having work off
3. Being with family
4. Being in Ephraim (out of the city)
5. Reading for pleasure
6. Watching everyone open presents
7. Eating my mama's great cookin!
8. Watching fun T.V. shows (we always watch White Christmas)
9. Listening and playing holiday music
10. Having time to think about all the things I have to be grateful for in my life.
I wish you all a very merry Christmas! May your new year be happy and bright all the year through. I know there will be great things in store for you all!
Michelle's Shower for Baby Emmett
5 months ago