Sunday, May 2, 2010


Happy Mother's Day:

Where do I even start with my mom! All I know is God was really watching out for me to give me my wonderful, beautiful mom! She is amazing in every way possible. I wish I was more like her. She is patient, kind, compassionate, intelligent, and most of all full of love. She has always known what's best for me, even if I didn't know it myself. She is the first person I turn to with problems as well as success. She is not only my best friend, but also my idol. I have not been the easiest child for her. She had me when she thought she was done with having children at the age of 41, and I came out her biggest baby..........breaking her tailbone from long hours of labor. Mom, thanks for putting up wih me and for being the most amazing lady, that I thankfully get to call MOM. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute post!! I love that picture of the two of you!! I totally agree we do have the BEST moms EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you do have an amazing mom! That's such a cute picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete