Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So I had to add a picture of Pompeii because as a history major this was one of the COOLEST parts of my trip to Europe. For those that don't know...........Mount Vesuvious erupted (volcano) in AD 79 and the ash buried the people of the city of Pompeii. It's crazy because their bodies were preserved in the positions they were killed in. This may be a little morbid but it honestly is very fascinating history. Look it up! So a re-cap of my life...........I took the GRE last week and it is over and done with and I passed! Thank goodness! I am in the process of applying to SUU's interpersonal/ corporate communications program so we will see how that goes. Teaching is great, my kids are awesome this year (knock on wood). I am loving the fall season it's my favorite........Football, Halloween, Fall leaves, Thanksgiving, Christmas.......I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Pompei too! It was one of my favorite place in Italy!

    COngrats on the GRE! I"m excited for you to get your masters. Hopefully you learn a lot, but if not, it's quite a bit more money! :)

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete